September 12, 2011

How to get to ever after

This blog would be pretty lacking during the months of September to November, and then again from December to March if I only used this blog to post about things we have done together...because the fiance and I are separated about 600 miles from each other (let's hear it for long-distance relationships!).

But I'm itching to write. And there is so much more about us than the silence in activities between visits. So, naturally, I was inspired to post a few entries about us, without talking about us.

So now begins a series of posts about us. About us before the "l" word. About our life post "l" word. About our proposal. About why we decided to go through pre-marital counseling. About being in a long-distance relationship. Get the picture?

With the explosion of blogs, the ones I follow and find the most informative humorous are ones about people living real lives, with real ups and downs. I have been so blessed by many of them - their honesty about their relationships (good or bad) and their openness to share their failures and successes has helped me learn about what to do and what not to do in preparation for life ahead.

Maybe this will do the same for you.
Or maybe you'll just laugh.
Because it's ok to laugh.
And we're pretty funny.
(!)

No comments:

Post a Comment