January 22, 2013

I breathe You in

This past weekend the hubs and I got a chance to escape for a quick trip to the family cabin. Little did we know, it would be a refreshing two days where we got to sit and be in the presence of our Creator and our wonderful family. It was also a great reminder that our God is sovereign, and that when we don't understand the world around us, we can choose to put our hope in the One who is and ever shall be.




The presence of the living God
Satisfies the depths of my heart
All of me changed when you came,
I'm made free by Your glory and grace

I breathe You in God, cause You are thick all around me
You are Good God, for You are good to me

The brightness of Your loves pure light
Pierces through the darkest of nights
Everything is possible now
for God is here and God is good

When I don't understand I'll choose you
When I don't understand I will choose You God
When I don't understand I will choose to Love You God

{I Breathe You In, God - Bryan & Katie Torwalt}

No comments:

Post a Comment